This project is a proof of concept for automating the "boring" bits of ASP.Net MVC so you can focus on the fun bits. T4 scripts are used to create the Model (which uses Entity Framework), the Controller T4 script is a customised version has added
AutoSuggest, TagCloud, Permalink as well as CRUD for any Entity in the Model, The View T4 uses xVal for validation (model has Data Annotation buddy classes), The View also allows internationalization with Resource.ES.resx files.
Current the code is fairly messy and needs a lot of work, so be warned this is fair from ready for real world projects. Any feedback is gladly appreciated.
Some feature highlights:
1. Custom T4 for Model, Views and Controller
2. xVal with Buddy Classes for Validation
3. Repository/Service Pattern for model with customizable and generated partials in service layer
4. SWFUpload for uploading photos and other files
5. Tag suggest and Tag Cloud actions (uses Linq Expression in Controller for creating an alias to the model field name)
6. AutoSuggest and Search (uses Linq Expression in Controller for creating an alias to the model field name)